Here's what's happening in the month of May - we hope to see you at one or more of these events, which focus on various aspects of healing (mental, physical and spiritual). For more details and to RSVP, please click the name of the workshop, and a new page will open.
- May 3: Strictly Business Trade Show http://www.strictlybusinesstradeshow.org/about/ Middle Country Public Library – Centereach Branch – 9am-1pm. Join us for a morning of networking and the promotion of small businesses on Long Island. We’ll be offering samples of a few of our menu items, as well as sharing information about our plant-based meal plan service and workshops.
- May 6: Organic Skincare Satsang A Jewel in the Lotus, Islip – 7-9 pm. In this workshop, we will discuss the importance of organic skincare. Each attendee will also take part in the lymphatic massage process, and has access to special discounts for all of Pandora’s Products skincare items. $15 exchange or $10 for previous YTT’s of Jewel.
- May 14: Chakra Immersion Series A Jewel in the Lotus, Islip – 6-8pm. In this immersion, we will study the Chakra's and teach you how to balance them. This workshop will specifically focus on Manipura, the third chakra of willpower and strength. Each third Saturday of the month will focus on a specific chakra with yoga poses, meditation, mudras, basic information about the chakras, essential oils, foods, and so much more! We will individually test each chakra with a pendulum before and after each workshop, so you are aware of the transformation. The last session will be a summary in case you miss any during the immersion. Exchange: $35 each
- May 21: Dinner and a Movie Cyrus: Chai & Coffee Company, Bay Shore – 6 -8 pm. Stay tuned for this month’s upcoming feature, which will be determined by the attendees at our event on Saturday! which features a plant-based tasting menu, inspired by this cult classic film! Doors open at 6, so come grab some coffee or tea, while waiting for the movie to begin at 6:30. Bring a date, bring a friend, or come alone! *Seating is limited for these engagements, so RSVP is required* $35/PERSON
- May 22: Cooking Demo at OT Farm's monthly Green Fair Organics Today Farm, 169 Washington St, East Islip – 10am-3 pm. We are proud to team up with Organics Today Farm, to offer true Farm-to-Table meals! From OT Farm to our pots and pans, into your belly; come join us and get your organics on, ask cooking questions, sample free food (with options to purchase lunch and hang out with all of us), as well as learn from our cooking demo! Other vendors are on hand as well, answering questions about organic products, and offering their services. This event is free, and the demo includes a tasting.