Cold, Hard Truth (With Love)
The worst part about most fad DIEts is that the food is boring, confusing, costly, and you have ZERO interest in it. Ya almost WANNA to get off the DIEt, because the food isn’t appealing.
And maybe you don’t even know you have the wrong information—how do you google what you don’t know to google? How do you solve a problem you don’t even know you have?
I’ll help you with that over the next few months, if you’re willing… I give you the tools I’d need to start all over again, when I was 24, morbidly obese, suffering from multiple health issues.
I don’t want any of this for you, your friends, or family. Have you ever lost a loved one to diseases, all because they wouldn’t change their lifestyle? Have doctors handed you a diagnosis you want to reverse, and don’t know where to start? Are you, a friend, or family just curious about the hype behind the “plant-based food trend?”
If you or anyone you know wants to:
- make better food choices
- spend less on food, so there’s more for other fun or retirement
- make some basic plant-based dishes, using plant-based protein foods you may not be familiar with yet
- create a few sample menus
- adjust meals to your personal tastes, offering substitutions you and your family will love
- discover how to eat MORE, so you lose weight and get the nutrients your body needs for optimal health
- eat without counting points, macros, or calories
I’m here to help. But I’m not for everyone.
I work with people who need to lose 10+ pounds and will give a plant-based lifestyle a chance. (Plant-based means no meat of any kind… we discuss dairy and eggs during our initial call.) The people I work with usually have one or more health concerns, often controlled by medication(s). And they usually have a respect and love for Nature, even if it’s just caring for house plants.
If you’re ready to create a new life and don’t know where to start, let’s talk. And if you’re not ready, please pass this along to anyone you know who may BE ready to make a change. You may save a life or two…