What Would Happen if You Knew Nuances Around Nutrition?
Before I dive into some tips to help you navigate your health journey in January, here are some startling facts. Read to the end, consider the tips for success, and let’s change the overall success rate to a higher number!
New Year’s Resolution Facts1, 2 :
- 83% of us never even set goals, yet
- People with goals are 10x more likely to achieve them
- Of the 17% who set goals, most set unrealistic goals or don’t have a plan on how to achieve them (which is why I teach my clients how to set small, manageable, realistic goals that are what’s called Optimal Goals… not too easy, not too difficult… because that matters!)
- Only 55% of the 17% mentioned above keep their pledge after one month; we’re down to 43% after three months (the math is getting harder, isn’t it!? Just know the goal-setting group is getting smaller and smaller.) In fact…
- Only 8-9% of those who set goals accomplish them by year-end. Here’s how you can help bring that to 10% or higher…