Discover the Basics of Ayurveda in 4 Easy Lessons
- Handout: Your Dosha Test
- The who, what, when, where, why, how of Ayurveda
Section I: The Basics (10-minute read)
- Discover what it means to be your dosha
- How knowing your traits can help you better live in balance
- Learn about the seasons and the properties of each
Section II: Living in Balance (23-minute read)
- Learn about the mind, body, and spirit in Ayurveda
- Understanding how to balance the qualities
- Understand the elements and how they affect the doshas
- Handout: Dosha Tastes Elements Qualities Grid
- Learn about the senses
Section III: Food, exercise, work—daily routines (17-minute read)
- Ayurveda and the food sadhanas
- Handout: Ayurvedic Basics for Edibles
- Handout: Food Journal
- Tridoshic meals: recipes and more
- Handout: Ayurveda Kitcherie, Cauliflower Recipes, Recipe Cards
- Handout: Seasonal Eating Guide
- Exercises and body work
- Handout: Ayurvedic Daily Home Oil Massage
- Learn your ideal daily routine according to your dosha
Section IV: Deeper Forms of Ayurvedic Healing (27-minute read)
- Intro to Vastu (Feng Shui) and Jyotish (Astrology)
- Handout: Vastu, Jyotish, Chakra Basic Chart
- Meditation, mantras, prana, chakras and tantra
- Herbs and self-care
- Chakra’s and the doshas
- Handout: Detailed Chakra Poster
- How to incorporate Ayurveda in your life
- Handout: Yogic Treatments for Daily Use
- Reference Guide
A great option is you don’t want to spend a lot, but are curious about Ayurveda. You’ll have the same course material and handouts as the Lifetime Access Plan*, but have only 90-days to finish the course. For those who work better with shorter deadlines, this may be the option for you!
*Excludes full course PDF and 1-on-1 weekly coaching.
All the material and handouts with lifetime access.
- Includes FREE 1-on-1 email coaching for the first month of your enrollment.
- Includes a FREE PDF eBook version of this course with all handouts included.
For just a little more than the Start-up Plan, why not?
Living in Balance
Food, Exercise, Work-daily routines
Deeper Forms of Ayurvedic Healing