- This event has passed.
Make-n-Take Skincare Workshop 2
November 4, 2018 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am$20.00
Cooler weather is upon us!
Have you ever
- Suffered from dry skin or hair in the fall or winter months,
- Wanted to make your man’s beard soft & luxurious,
- Had reactions to lotions, shampoos, makeup or other skincare products,
- Been curious about how to make your own products,
- Been curious about essential oils & aromatherapy,
- Had an interest in organic skincare & what that even means,
- Wanted to make your own holiday gift baskets?
If so, this is the workshop for you!
Create & take home the products below & learn the importance of organic skincare & essential oils. These items are excellent for personal use or as holiday gifts!
- Beard / Hair Oil: protect your hair during the cooler weather (here’s a sneak peek at the true power of Gandalf!)
- Salve / Hand creme: great for cuticles & dry skin!
In this interactive workshop, we’ll talk about the importance of organic skincare and essential oils. You’ll be able to create your own massage oil & spray blend for personal use or as holiday gifts by creating your own essential oil blend!
Sprague’s has a wealth of options for unique gift baskets, as well as tissue & shrink wrap if you want to make your holiday gifts that day. Get those gifts out of the way sooner than later and enjoy a relaxing holiday season!
As the proprietor of Pandora’s Products, I’ve created organic skincare products since 2007. I have a Masters in Holistic Wellness and have studied herbal medicine for over a decade. I began creating skincare products because of my own skin sensitivities & have been teaching about essential oil safety and natural skincare products since 2013.
A Q&A session & recipes will be included in the workshop. RSVP & pre-pay is required – a special discount on any skincare item on this site will be offered to patrons who attend either/both workshops!