- This event has passed.
Mindfulness 101 (Dexter)
October 1 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
Do You Have Any of These Desires?
Sleep / Mindfulness / Self-Care
- I’d like to integrate more self-care in a way that is realistic and sustainable
- I want change… gain a clear sense of direction and let go of fear
- I want to sleep better
- I want to become more focused, calm, and have inner peace. I want to eat healthier and feel better
- I want to figure out how a healthier me looks and feels and know how to make the right choices to achieve this goal for the rest of my life. I want to be healthier and I want to organize my art room and be creative again. I think it’s time for me to be present in the world rather than pushing others forward in life… I want to make me the priority
It’s time we remove the obstacles about Mindfulness, making it more difficult than it needs to be. Join me for practical, easy, daily practices that will put you in touch with your highest potential. Here’s what you can expect in this hour-long session:
- Gain more focus & clarity
- Deal with stress & emotions easier
- Maintain calm & balance in difficult situations
- Simplify & organize your life
Sleep & Meditation
- I don’t want you to “survive” on less sleep. I want you to THRIVE and be fully engaged in life. It’s time we stop dismissing how important sleep is.
- The word Meditation comes from the Sanskrit medha, which means “doing the wisdom.” Can you spare 2 minutes a day?
- It bears repeating… you must reclaim your day and minimize distractions if you want optimal health.
- Learn how to stop living your day on someone else’s agenda. I’ll show you 2 steps to regain your time & 5 steps on how to organize it once you have it back in your hands.
I will provide handouts and a safe space for a Q&A. This is an interactive workshop where we’ll try different breathing techniques and learn in what situations you’d best use them.