Friday, I’m opening the doors for my Elements of Ayurveda course for just 9 people. Many of you asked for courses on nutrition, herbs, healing, and mindfulness: Ayurveda is a one-stop philosophy.
Yes, you can take 20 years to figure it all out like I did. And you’ll probably have marginal success. As I did though, you’ll have questions… I’ve created the support network I didn’t have (when I started researching Ayurveda, the internet didn’t exist!)
Discover the Elements of Ayurveda in 4 Easy Lessons
- Handout: Your Dosha Test
- The who, what, when, where, why, how of Ayurveda
Section I: The Basics (10-minute read)
- Discover what it means to be your dosha
- How knowing your traits can help you better live in balance
- Learn about the seasons and the properties of each
Section II: Living in Balance (23-minute read)
- Learn about the mind, body, and spirit in Ayurveda
- Understanding how to balance the qualities
- Understand the elements and how they affect the doshas
- Handout: Dosha Tastes Elements Qualities Grid
- Learn about the senses
Section III: Food, exercise, work—daily routines (17-minute read)
- Ayurveda and the food sadhanas
- Handout: Ayurvedic Basics for Edibles
- Handout: Food Journal
- Tridoshic meals: recipes and more
- Handout: Ayurveda Kitcherie, Cauliflower Recipes, Recipe Cards
- Handout: Seasonal Eating Guide
- Exercises and body work
- Handout: Ayurvedic Daily Home Oil Massage
- Learn your ideal daily routine according to your dosha
Section IV: Deeper Forms of Ayurvedic Healing (27-minute read)
- Intro to Vastu (Feng Shui) and Jyotish (Astrology)
- Handout: Vastu, Jyotish, Chakra Basic Chart
- Meditation, mantras, prana, chakras and tantra
- Herbs and self-care
- Chakra’s and the doshas
- Handout: Detailed Chakra Poster
- How to incorporate Ayurveda in your life
- Handout: Yogic Treatments for Daily Use
- Reference Guide
You can send food journals, ask for recipe substitutions, questions on specific ingredients, or ask for mental and spiritual advice. There will be a private, safe space for the 10 of us to interact and raise our consciousness.
If you want health designed FOR YOU, just reply to this email and answer these questions if you haven’t already. I’ll send you a special gift as a thank you!
- What is your #1 hurdle with balance? (e.g. food, meditation, work/life balance, sensory input)
- What’s your daily schedule like?
- What’s your health goal for 2019?
- Full name
- Email address
This 4-part online course includes 5 modules, with an estimated read time of 20 minutes per module. That’s about 1.5 hours of information that will guide you to Wellness. You can go at your own pace of course, but the sooner you get involved in your own health, the faster you’ll see results. It’s time we eliminate what ails you…
You can even take the course for a test drive if you want. Scroll to the “Course Curriculum” and click on any content marked as “Free Preview.”
Trust me when I tell you I wish I had access to this when I started my journey 2 decades ago. I’ve helped people discover simple, healthy choices to become optimally healthy with pieces of the information I’ll be sharing with you. This is the first time I’ve made this material available to a wide audience; I’m offering it at a discount only to my Seedlings (if you’re reading this, that’s you!).
Unlike the trends found online, there are no crazy detoxes or cleanses in Ayurveda, just simple daily practices often overlooked by western our culture. I’ve researched ancient healing methods which are surprisingly inexpensive despite their efficacy. As you’ll see, these ancient methods are interwoven into current trends and are often common sense. As Brendon Burchard teaches, “Common sense isn’t always common practice.”
For just $54, you have private access to a community of friends with similar struggles as you. Despite what you may believe, you’re not alone! Here’s what’s included:
- A 4- week program like this would normally run $100 per week for a group of 5 in a live setting ($20 per week, per person). Unlike live events, you don’t have to travel or worry about coordinating your schedule—go at your own pace, sipping herbal tea in your PJ’s. You’ll even know which herbal teas are best for you!
- You’ll get 30-days of 1-on-1 coaching with me ($200 value for the 4 weeks). In this time, you’ll be able to address concerns you may not want to share with the group (food journals, mental or spiritual advice).
- Handouts, resources, recipes, and an eBook are available when you sign up.
- This is a 78% one-time only discount for the first 9 people who take advantage of this program.
- You’ll have access to the course for a full year. Revisit the material seasonally to make sure you’re on track with Nature!
- As with all my programs, there’s one thing you can’t put a price tag on… Empowerment.
Not ready to start your journey right now? Enroll and take it when you want… remember, you have all year to take it! But the 1-on-1 no-cost coaching only lasts 30-days.
Namaste, Alicia Randolph-Lucchesi, BA, MA, CLO
P.S. Don’t miss out! This offer ends February 10!