- March 4: Wellness Satsang ~ Ayurveda Basics A Jewel in the Lotus, Islip – 7-9 pm. This satsang will focus on the "cliff notes" of Ayurveda, the Indian medicine system that is the sister-science of yoga. You will learn about: - the seasons - the doshas - the qualities of each dosha - There will be a dosha quiz for everyone to complete, as well (which is a rough estimate of your actual constitution, as we'll discuss).$15 exchange or $10 for previous YTT’s of Jewel.
- March 20: Spring Launch Cooking Demo at OT Farm's first annual Green Fair Organics Today Farm, 169 Washington St, East Islip – 10am-3 pm. This event will be updated, as the date approaches. Pandora's Lunchbox and Pandora's Products are proud to team up with Organics Today Farm yet again, in an even greater capacity! This year in addition to offering our organic skincare products, we will be hosting a cooking demo. Farm to table...from OT Farm, to our pots and pans, into your belly! Join us for organic potato soup (pictured above), Kale confetti salad. We're also excited to annouce we will be launching our hand-crafted dressings at this event, which will be in stock 24/7, at this wonderful farm! Our signature buffalo sauce, ranch, pumpkin seed pesto, and vinaigrette...all clean, all 100% vegan, and 1000% DELICIOUS! Oh, we also have seasoning blends we create, which will also be available.This event is free, and the demo includes a tasting.
- March 21: Edible Holistic Wellness 101 Deer Park Library, 44 Lake Ave, Deer Park – 7-8:30pm. In this FREE event, will discuss the basics of eating organically, what a GMO is, the importance of eating seasonally, what raw food is and how to incorporate more of it into our daily lives.
- March 24: Dinner and a Movie Cyrus: Chai & Coffee Company, Bay Shore – 6:30-8:30 pm. This month's feature film is "The Breakfast Club," which features vegan brunch foods, inspired by this cult classic film! Doors open at 6, so you can grab some coffee or tea, while waiting for the movie to begin at 6:30. Bring a date, bring a friend, or come alone! *Seating is limited for these engagements, so RSVP is required* $25/PERSON (This event is sold out)
- March 26: Chakra Immersion Series A Jewel in the Lotus, Islip – third Saturday of every month, 6:30-8:30pm. In this immersion, we will study the Chakra's and teach you how to balance them. Each third Saturday of the month will focus on a specific chakra with yoga poses, meditation, mudras, basic information about the chakras, essential oils, foods, and so much more! We will individually test each chakra with a pendulum before and after each workshop, so you are aware of the transformation. The last session will be a summary in case you miss any during the immersion. This program can be taken as individual workshops, or as a series. Exchange: $280 if taken individually, or $250 for all 8 (more than a 10% savings!)