In this interactive online Zoom workshop, you’ll prepare Cashew Creme/Pesto, Pandorable Patty, Bean Pasta w/Zucchini Ribbons.
facts not fads
Reading Time: 5 minutes Over the next month, I’ll share success tips I’ve discovered through the years. Some are basic reminders while others will be new to you. I’ve learned these by research AND practice—most of these were hard-earned and cost a lot. Sometimes the cost was financial, but most was the cost to my Ego and/or the cost of moving on… I want to help you avoid those same mistakes. I want you to find happiness, wellness, and freedom in the truest sense.
Reading Time: 4 minutes Without external influences of the media or other forms of drama, the eagle continued building. It gave me hope and realigned my focus. Build… this is all temporary. I continued thinking about the future and the solution to the temporary pain humanity is facing:
- We are not prepared for a worldwide health crisis. Our comorbidities are staggering, and our finances are a mess. We don’t know what our “normal” body feels like, so how do we know if warmth is a hot flash or fever? How do we know the headache isn’t from seasonal allergies? Is your coughing and shortness of breath normal asthma or a symptom of the virus?
- We can survive with less than we think. Despite the hoarding we saw (or in spite of it), it’s clear we can survive on less “stuff.” I hope you learned to make do with less and if not, why not?
- We’re easily distracted unless we have bigger goals than what’s on the news or social media (SM). As I mentioned, I avoided SM and most emails for the past 5 months. Unless an email was a trusted source on boosting my immunity, building financial stability or a business, or offered an alternative viewpoint to what coworkers were discussing (AKA translating the news for me), I avoided external contact. I’m not a conspiracy theorist nor superhuman. I just know the negative effects of following the corrupted agenda of mainstream media.
- Progressive businesses always find alternate and new ways to share and connect with their tribes. I’ve seen incredible changes in business structures of friends, and new businesses emerge. To all of you making waves and moving forward, thank you. <3
- Society is a fragile illusion. This is an unsavory lesson I’ve accepted over the last few months. We’re watching as humanity collapses in front of us. We’re a nation of Karen’s and SM platforms censoring alternative, valid scientific evidence. As I heard today, when have you ever heard of a drug becoming as controversial as Hydroxychloroquine?
I’ve studied science and natural healing for over 20 years. I’ve never seen a single drug have such controversy; nor a nation so divided about whether we should open schools, wear masks, defund police, social distance, open businesses, or focus on race this much. I never imagined gyms and fitness studios would have to risk fines for doing their job of keeping us healthy. #DeFundTheMedia
Reading Time: 4 minutes As I discuss in multiple articles, my book and in my courses, what we put on our plate has a profound effect on the rest of the planet. The coronavirus is a wake-up call. At worst, well… we continue on our current path of factory farming, animal exploitation, and a flu strain decimates the human population.
Pandorable Wellness… the 20/20 vision I have for you… I’ve partnered with Newport once again, this time offering online classes! Now, no matter what your schedule is, or what the weather forcast shows, you can still enjoy wellness. Choose any or all the classes below and register with the RSU19 district—it’s that simple! Once you …
Reading Time: 3 minutes I know how easy it is to fall off the wagon and I know how crappy it feels when I do. To avoid that, these are “required” foods in our house. These recipes help us stay on track by giving us quick dinner options during those moments of “screw it!” weakness.
Download all 5 here (for free) and let me know what you think in the comments below. Here’s to your vibrant health!