Choose the Best Option for You...
Perfect if you work best in a more structured environment & want the complimentary 1-on-1 guidance that accompanies the online course
For those who love the smell & feel of a book, want the freedom to take it anywhere, or want it as a gift for a friend or family member
Do You Have Any of These Desires?
(Click the arrows for the desires of previous patrons)
- I’d like to integrate more self-care in a way that is realistic and sustainable
- I want change… gain a clear sense of direction and let go of fear
- I want to sleep better
- I want to become more focused, calm, and have inner peace. I want to eat healthier and feel better
- I want to figure out how a healthier me looks and feels and know how to make the right choices to achieve this goal for the rest of my life. I want to be healthier and I want to organize my art room and be creative again. I think it’s time for me to be present in the world rather than pushing others forward in life… I want to make me the priority
- I want to not be disappointed with myself every day. I’ve tried diets, exercise programs, self-help books. I want to feel like I’m in charge of my life and I’m living a life that makes me feel satisfied and whole
- I want to make more time for things. I walk a fine line between burnout and being unambitious. I either do too much self-care and not enough work or vice versa. I communicate well but I guess I need more patience
- I want more balance in my life… my health symptoms are getting out of control. My to-do lists and houses overwhelm me; I overwhelm myself
- I want to set a positive example for my daughter and family. I’d like to model mindfulness and meditation, a healthy relationship with food and positive self image for my daughter. I want to foster a love for nature as well. I’d like to be a better communicator and more mindful person
- The thing I would like to change most would have to be reducing my stress levels/improving time management. I’ve tried setting goals and making lists, but I feel like there is never enough time in the day to get everything done. I would also like to get more sleep
- After taking this course, I will begin to understand nutrition and vitamins more
You're Not Alone...
I challenge you to join me and see what you can accomplish in 3 weeks.
My Mission is to teach you how to separate fact from fad; to empower you to live as easily, inexpensively, and safely as possible.
Not all trends are scams… I’ll teach you how to discover the truth.
You can learn about wellness on your own through Google or by asking friends. You’ll have marginal success using those methods, too. If you want to speed up your success rate, however, I can help you in much less time.
Consider what you can save in future hospital bills if you’re on a path of thriving instead of surviving. What’s the cost of your insurance? How about the true cost of getting sick and having to take time off from work? What’s the cost of losing loved ones because you didn’t have simple information to save them?
I know the cost—I lost both of my parents before I was 30—they weren’t even 50 and died of preventable diseases I could now help them reverse.
We’re all unique individuals that will have different results with this book. I promise new ways of thinking and an alternate view YOU will own. I promise to teach you how to find what works best for YOU.
There is a middle road between medicine & nature... I’ll help you find it.
Learn to separate Facts from Fads. Learn Freedom.
A sneak peek inside...
Exercise & Our Senses
You can add almost a month to your life, just by walking! Learn about seasonal exercise and the best type for your body and mind.
If we are truly looking to have the Mind, Body & Spirit work together, there’s a lot we’re missing. Imablance begins when we continuously abuse our senses.
Forget the fads… awaken yourself to what works best for YOU. The result of all these fad DIEts is the theft of our health; often with grave consequences.
Forget the acai, quinoa, MonaVie, or Goji berry obsession. We have enough nutrient-dense foods in our own backyard of America, with no outsourcing of foods and adding to greenhouse gasses.
Digestion/Chewing & How Snacking is Derailing Your Weight-loss
An easy challenge… buy a tongue scraper and use it first thing every morning. Pay close attention to the coating on your tongue, noting what you ate the day before.
The average American carries 5-10 pounds of foul toxic waste in the folds of their colon. If you want optimal health, stabilize your blood sugar by getting off the snacking roller coaster.
Pantry Basics & Clean Foods to Have On-Hand
Over the last decade of teaching, these are the top tricks patrons have reported as most helpful. Bon Appetit!
There’s a direct correlation in the decline of our health and the importance of what we’re putting in our mouths. Prepping foods is not an option, it’s mandatory for sustainable health.
Clever Marketing Scams/Shopping for Food
Why is food so complicated that we run out of room for list all the ingredients on a label!?! GMO, organic, cage-free, natural… what does it all really mean?
I’ll share my favorite shopping tips and the reasons behind them. Grocery $tore$ have very $pecific lighting, mu$ic, $helving $tandard$, and other gimmick$ to help you $pend more…
Fill out the form below & I'll send you my 30-page [FREE] report containing
- Your Ideal Skin Care Routine
- Clever Marketing Scams (to Keto or not to Keto?)
- My Top 10 Suggestions on Mindful Eating
- Is Soy Bad?
- Intermittent Fasting
- Portioning Made Easy
- Nutritional Bang for Your Buck
- I am Iron Man
(What You Need to Know About Iron)
- 9 Things You Need to Know About Olfaction
Meet Your Guide...
My calling wasn't a magical lightbulb that went off one morning...
I’m an urban girl from the west coast of Florida who’s systematically moved north to find the land of her dreams in Maine.
I have a Bachelor of Arts in Theatre, a Master of Arts in Holistic Wellness, am a certified Usui Reiki Master Practitioner and Elder Greenfire WiseWoman. I’ve spent over 20 years researching natural and alternative forms of healing. I’ve spent that time also watching trends come and go… often coming back under a new name but with the same dangerous effects.
I’ve also spent over a decade working in health insurance, auto/home insurance, have worked for pediatric gastroenterologists and chiropractors, and have fought on both sides of medical claims to get Dr’s paid or not paid. I’ve seen all sides of our sick care model and understand how and why they work.
I’ve been confused.
I’ve lost my loved ones to diseases, after spending years caring for them and giving them solid, sound advice. I’ve had health battles. I’ve been frustrated by the information/misinformation out there. I needed alternatives my doctors couldn’t give me.
My mission, or calling, is to help you cut through the confusion you see and hear about being healthy.
There is a middle road between medicine and nature, and I’m here to help you find it.
What you can expect
- Gain more focus & clarity
- Deal with stress & emotions easier
- Maintain calm & balance in difficult situations
- Simplify & organize your life
- Learn how to exercise with injuries
- Tips on how to keep off excess weight
- See how easy it is to stock your cabinets with inexpensive, quick & tasty meals
This is a 101 book and course… my goal is to plant a seed for your health transformation. This isn’t about weight loss—it’s about Empowerment. It’s about your journey towards Wellness on all levels.
Additional Downloads & FAQ's
Mind, Body, Spirit
Are you getting enough sleep, exercise, and meditation? Is it too much? How much personal attention are you giving to your self-care? Do you even HAVE time for self-care? Learn to take back what’s rightfully yours…your health!
Basics of nutrition
After more than 2 decades in the plant-based world, I can promise you I’ve witnessed the confusion. A healthy lifestyle and relationship with food doesn’t have to be hard. I can teach you how to eat healthy, with spices, and without breaking the bank.
- What’s “Transformation 101” about? It’s a journey into unifying mind, body, and spirit. It’s about incorporating more sleep and peace into your life, learning how to reduce sensory overload, and teaching you how to eat right for your own individual body. “Transformation 101” shows you how to look past all the trends and fancy DIEts out there and get back to the basics of how to eat natural foods.
- Can you guarantee me health in just 3 weeks? Of course not. First, you’ll need an open-mind. This book isn’t for everyone. If you’re looking for a quick fix or magic pill, you won’t find it here. What I share is often against what’s most popular, though it is how we’ve eaten for thousands of years. Marketers make a great deal of money by confusing us and creating a desire for highly-processed foods. My job is to teach you how to look past the marketing scams. I can lead you to water, but I can’t make you drink it.
- Can you give me a summary of the secret to health… according to your book? Align your mind, body, and spirit. Don’t dismiss what I’m saying about sleep, or make excuses about why you can’t meditate or listen to relaxing music when you’re driving. If you sleep more, give less of your time to social media and the news, pay more attention to Nature, and walk just 15 minutes per day, you’ll change your mind and taste buds. When you reduce or eliminate processed foods, you’ll stop craving the high-fat, high-salt, high-sugar foods you may be eating. Even if you eat well now, there’s room for improvement. The research behind what I share has been proven to provide better health and less pain from disease for those who make even minor changes in their lifestyle. If you think diet alone makes you healthy or that exercise will combat excess weight and disease, I’ve got 130 pages that can explain the error in this line of thinking.
- How do I get rid of arthritis? This and every other health question have an incredibly basic answer. Eat better and exercise more. The resistance I get when I share that answer is astounding… even if we believe we know what’s healthy and we’re not confused by trends, I’ve heard almost every reason why that won’t work for them. It takes time to reduce or eliminate health conditions we’ve created over decades. You can reduce the inflammation that causes arthritis with the same diet that reduces plaque in the arteries, eliminates constipation, and eases skin conditions. Eat a whole-food, low-fat, plant-powered diet. Eat seasonally and local. We all know the difference between a home-grown tomato and a store-bought one—let’s expand that line of thinking and incorporate it into all of our foods. Drink less alcohol, smoke fewer cigarettes, and stop relying on pain-reducing tablets. Pain is a signal that your body needs a change.
- So how do I gain back control of my day? (In short…) Stop. Giving. Away. Your. Time. I can’t be any clearer. The amount of psychological damage that social media, the news, and our reliance on smart phones is incredible. Stop giving away your morning to drama and someone else’s agenda. Turn off your phone notifications. Stop being available to everyone at all hours of the day. You allow people to rely on instant gratification from you; you can also train them to be patient and expect realistic timelines from you. Learn to say no. No high performer is a “yes-man” or “yes woman.”
- We all know the answer to losing weight and its one sentence… “eat better and exercise more.” But you can’t write a book on one just that one sentence. It’s calories in vs calories out. Do you have an easier solution? Eat a whole-food, low-fat, plant-powered lifestyle. No reputable Dr, especially one who deals with cardiac patients, will ever prescribe a high-fat, meat-centered meal. They focus on eating more vegetables… all those weight-loss programs that have been around for decades? They focus on vegetables being “free foods,” and in reducing processed sugar foods and grains. We have to return to eating the way our species has for thousands of years… eat real food.
- Do you eat squash? Seafood? Peanut butter? Bread? People have always been overly interested in what I eat, for a multitude of reasons. When they discover I’m “one of those healthy people,” they’re often surprised by what I eat. I enjoy a wide and varied diet. I fill our kitchen with nuts, grains, seeds, gluten (sprouted or whole grain versions), lots of beans, greens, squash, and more vegetables than most people have ever seen. No, I don’t eat any sentient being that had to die to get on my plate—so seafood’s out. I eat almost everything in the produce department that’s a fruit or vegetable, and nearly every grain and nut out there.
- How do I get more vitamin E? Isn’t that the one that’s good for your eyes, the vitamin found in carrots? Beta-carotene converts to Vitamin A in our body and is in carrots, pumpkin, sweet potatoes and many other foods. You can find vitamin E in nuts, seeds, avocado, mango, greens, red bell pepper, and many other foods. I cover safe supplementation in more detail in this book but to summarize, eat a varied diet of nuts, seeds, fruits, vegetables, and grains and forget about taking vitamins!
Is coffee good for you? From what you’ll read today, probably… as of tomorrow, probably not. If you can metabolize it and drink it in moderation, have at it! Not everyone can metabolize it and if you drink coffee with a lot of dairy and sugar, it’ll never be healthy for you. I metabolize coffee fine and don’t get shaky from it. I have 1-2 cups in the morning and don’t drink it after the times discussed in my book. If it works for you as an individual, continue to have it… if not, reduce or eliminate it. I want you to learn and exercise what works best for you, not what society says today or tomorrow.